Professional Development/Teacher In-Services
Johnny’s Key offers the following Professional Development options to schools:
- Professional Development/In-Service
- Teacher training in the use of the elapsed time teaching products.
Professional Development In-Services include the following topics:
- Model over 100 K-5 CC Math Standards on the Math Track!
- Questioning strategies in mathematics: (Are the questions you pose driving students to deeper understanding?)
- Stand up, and shut up!: Transitioning from math teacher to facilitator
- Generalizing Arithmetic: When does algebra begin?
- Equality: And its common misconceptions.
- Math Class: The best place to have an argument!
- A Mathematical Journey: What a Math class should look and sound like.
- Elapsed Time: Making an abstract concept concrete.
- Memorizing the facts: Why can’t kids learn them like we did?
- Content Strand Overview: What are the Big Ideas in Math? (Grade specific)
For more information about our professional development and teacher in-service options, contact us.
Learn About Our Products
Everything you need to teach ELAPSED TIME (and more) with remarkable success.
Inquire About Our Services
Professional Development and Teacher In-Services
Practical, Professional Development that can be implemented in the classroom the next day!